Monday, November 05, 2007

Kittens Aplenty, Kittens Galore

By popular demand, here's a bunch of pictures of the kittens I've taken over the last month or so. We're trying to find a good home for some of them. Here they are in all their cuteness!

Garfield, who has also been knicknamed "Mr. Trouble"
Smokey and Bandit waking up from a catnap...

Garfield and Ginger with the kittens' favorite toy monkey

One of my favorites, I love the expression I caught on Smokey's face as she and Bandit were playing!

We rolled up the carpet so the kittens couldn't ruin it when they were small. But they've taken to climbing up and sleeping all the way up near the ceiling!

It's the getting down that's the hard part though...

Mr. Garfield: "Who me? Try to eat your socks?"

Bandit's favorite piece of string

Looking fierce here, but he's really nursing here.

Smokey the curious investigating the underside of the piano bench

Ginger: "I'm a little tied up at the moment"

Ginger" Do I blend in with these striped pajamas?"

Bandit, practicing his black panther impression

The last photo I managed to take of them nursing. I think mama cat has weaned them now.

1 comment:

MeredithJean said...

What a lovely series of kitten photos. You clearly love your family and their Mom. Thanks for sharing. I adore Smokey... Had one just like her in a litter born in our kitchen back in 1979. Lily lived to 19 - we were so lucky :)